Wool strapless shirt Atlanta, blue
Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification, B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability
Material weight: 155 GSM
The knitted fabric has a fiber thickness of 17.6 microns.
The model is 171 cm tall and wears size XS. The model's measurements: 89 cm bust, 64 cm waist, 90 cm hips.
Atlanta merino T-shirt is straightforwardly ideal for spring and summer activities. You can successfully put it on a walk, bike, rollerblading or at the gym. It is light, airy and gives you comfort, which is extremely important in sports. We sewed it from merino wool, which will keep your skin fresh even during very high exertion. This is because merino wool absorbs moisture and instantly evaporates it into the environment and does not leave unpleasant odors.
This model for wide shoulder straps and a loose cut. It comes with a round neckline and a V-cut at the back. The merino wool is ZQRX certified, which is a guarantee that the knitwear was ethically created. This means that the sheep from which the fleece was sourced are raised in friendly conditions, and the production process pays special attention to environmental protection and cares about human working conditions.
Another advantage of wool is that it is completely biodegradable. By choosing merino, you are choosing responsible fashion.
Remember that a feature, not a drawback, of any knit fabric is that it may shrink or stretch (+/- 5%) during washing, but after ironing it will return to its original dimensions.
Main features of the blue Atlanta merino wool T-shirt:
- Comfortable merino wool exercise shirt with a relaxed fit;
- Made entirely of merino wool with ZQRX certification, which guarantees that the knitwear was ethically created. This means that in the production process great attention was paid to animal husbandry conditions, respect for the environment and human labor;
- The merino knit is soft and very pleasant to the touch - it does not bite or irritate the skin at all;
- Atlanta women's merino t-shirt instantly wicks sweat and moisture away from the skin;
- It does not absorb unpleasant odors;
- It is machine washable;
- Perfect for any type of activity: training in the gym as well as outdoors;
- Type of neckline: front letter O, back letter V;
- Sleeve: wide shoulder straps;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Color: blue;
- Occasion: indoor and outdoor training, leisure time;
- Washing: remember that wool needs rest. Air it out. Hand wash at 30 degrees or machine wash at 30 degrees (wool wash program). Iron at a maximum of 150 degrees. Do not bleach. Dry in a horizontal position. Do not tumble dry;
With what to wear the blue Atlanta merino wool T-shirt?
The T-shirt goes well with other items from Monika Kaminska's Active collection: cycling shorts or merino wool short shorts. Complete the sporty look with comfortable cotton socks and a baseball cap. Just a moment and you're ready for the next challenge!
Why train in merino wool in the summer?
Merino wool, from which we sewed clothes from the Active collection, is dedicated to sports all year round, including summer. It has a loose weave and low weight, which makes it pleasant to the touch and shows cooling properties. Therefore, during intense exercise or training in high temperatures, it absorbs moisture from the skin very quickly and evaporates it into the environment in no time. As a result, your clothing stays dry and you don't have the sensation that occurs when you exercise in polyester.
A 100% wool garment is allowed to be looser and not supportive of the body, and its fibers may stretch slightly during wear, but they will return to their place after washing.