Rio sports top, wool, blue
Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX, B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability certification.
Material weight: 155 GSM
The fiber has a thickness of 17.6 microns
The model is 171 cm tall and wears size XS. Model's measurements: 89 cm bust, 64 cm waist, 90 cm hips.
To ensure that nothing will pinch you during sports, we created a sports bra made of merino wool. Perfect for running, fitness, gym, biking, rollerblading or yoga. The top is sewn from 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification. This guarantees quality and that the wool has been ethically produced with sustainability and respect for the environment.
The Rio bra has a double layer of knit that provides better bust support and reduces the possibility of see-through to a minimum. Merino provides thermoregulation that wicks away moisture and does not absorb odors. Therefore, it will perform well even on a hot day.
This is important! A feature, not a disadvantage of any knit fabric, is that it may shrink or stretch (+/- 5%) during washing, but it will return to its original dimensions after ironing.
The main features of the Rio merino sports bra:
- Made of 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification, which only materials sourced in a fully ethical, sustainable manner receive;
- Excellent bust support and minimized possibility of see-through thanks to the double layer of knit fabric;
- Soft and skin-friendly merino wool that does not bite or scratch;
- Excellent hygroscopic properties allow moisture and sweat to be absorbed instantly, even during demanding physical activities;
- Ideal for sports at any time of the year, including during extreme summer heat;
- Additional elasticity under the bust influences better support;
- The only sports top made of 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification;
- Support: medium
- Fastening: none;
- Underwire: none;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Color: blue;
- Occasion: outdoor training, indoor exercise, walking or leisure;
- Washing: Remember that wool needs rest. Air it out. Hand wash at 30 degrees or machine wash at 30 degrees (wool wash program). Iron at a maximum of 150 degrees. Do not bleach. Dry in a horizontal position. Do not tumble dry.
With what to wear the Rio blue merino wool sports top?
You can freely combine the Rio sports top with other products from the Active collection. Straightforwardly, it will go perfectly with our merino wool sports cycling tops and also with a sporty strapless shirt. Top it off with our sports socks and a beanie and you've got the look ready!
Why is it worth and even necessary to train in merino wool in summer?
Merino wool is designed for sports at any time of the year, especially in summer. And this is all thanks to its low weight and loose weave. Its characteristics make it perfect for intensive workouts and