Tokio sports shorts wool, blue
Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX, B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability certification.
Material weight: 190 GSM
The model is 171 cm tall and wears size XS. Model's measurements: 89 cm bust, 64 cm waist, 90 cm hips.
Merino wool sports shorts are a great choice for all kinds of workouts. Whether you choose to be active outdoors or train in an indoor arena our women's merino wool short shorts will be an excellent choice. We sewed our wool sports shorts from a single layer of knit fabric, so they are much more breathable and the loose fit does not restrict movement during training.
The sports shorts are made of 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification, which means that the knitwear was sourced and produced in a fully ethical manner. Merino wool, is an excellent choice for all kinds of physical activities. We are the only brand on the Polish market to offer sports shorts made from 100% certified merino wool. Merino wool itself is an excellent choice for training, the gym or simply, for everyday walks. The hygroscopic properties of wool make it instantly wick away moisture and sweat during a workout. In addition, its thermoregulatory properties will keep you comfortable in both lower and higher temperatures. In other words - when it's chilly you won't get cold and on hot days you won't feel overheated.
We also incorporated pockets in our merino wool sports shorts for your convenience. The elastic waistband further improves retention and fits perfectly for comfort during any workout.
Remember that it is a feature, not a drawback, of any knit fabric that it may shrink or stretch (+/- 5%) during washing, but after ironing it will return to its original dimensions.
Main features of blue merino wool sports shorts:
- Made in a relaxed fit to ensure comfort and breathability during workouts;
- Made of ZQRX-certified merino wool, which is a guarantee that the knitwear was sourced and prepared in a fully ethical manner;
- Mid-thigh length doesn't restrict movement and allows you to feel comfortable during your workout;
- Made of a single layer of knit fabric, they are more breathable and do not restrict movement;
- The elastic waistband allows you to adjust the shorts to your figure;
- Merino has hygroscopic properties - it absorbs moisture from the skin and evaporates it immediately, leaving the skin dry and fresh;
- Does not absorb unpleasant odors;
- Side pockets;
- Length: up to mid-thigh;
- Details: elastic waistband, allowing you to adjust the shorts to your figure;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Color: blue;
- Occasion: indoor training, outdoor training, leisure time;
- Washing: Remember that wool needs rest. Air it out. Hand wash at 30 degrees or machine wash at 30 degrees (wool wash program). Iron at a maximum of 150 degrees. Do not bleach. Dry in a horizontal position. Do not tumble dry;
With what to wear blue merino wool sports shorts Tokio?
Merino wool sports shorts look great with the rest of the products from Monika Kaminska's Active collection. They are perfectly matched with a strapless shirt or a wool top. You can easily combine them with organic cotton socks or linen caps.
Why choose merino wool and not polyester?
By now you're probably wondering why it's polyester and not wool that is used in professional sports. In this case, it's all about weight. Wool is simply heavier than polyester. As you probably know, hundredths of seconds count in professional sports. In this case, weight is of great importance, as it allows you to get better results. However, this is the only advantage of polyester. Therefore, if you don't fight for hundredths of a second during your daily physical activity, then the sports collection made of merino wool will be an excellent choice! Sport merino wool wonderfully wicks away moisture and also does not absorb odors. In addition, it is a very durable material. The Active collection was sewn from year-round wool, so it will be perfect even in extreme heat!
Remember that wool knitwear will never be as tight as polyester or polyamide. No stress, trust nature.
A 100% wool garment has the right to be looser and not support the body, and during wear its fibers may gently stretch, but they will return to their place after washing.