Tokio sports shorts wool, black
Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification. B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability
Material weight: 190 GSM
The model is 174 cm tall and wears size S. The model's measurements are: bust 83 cm - waist 70 cm - hips 92 cm.
Wool sports shorts are the perfect base for any sports styling. Made of a single layer of knitted fabric, they are extremely breathable and their loose fit does not restrict movement and allows you to feel comfortable during various physical activities.
The sports shorts are made of ZQRX-certified merino wool, which is a guarantee that the knitwear was sourced and produced in a fully ethical and sustainable manner. Monika Kaminska, is the only brand on the Polish market with a sports collection made from 100% ZQRX-certified merino wool.
Women's wool shorts from the sports collection perfectly wick away moisture, don't absorb odors, and are very durable. Therefore, merino wool, is the perfect material for all kinds of sports. In addition, our wool shorts have pockets and an elastic waistband for better hold, and a snug fit.
Remember that a feature, not a flaw, of any knit fabric is that it may shrink or stretch (+/- 5%) during washing, but after ironing it will return to its original dimensions.
Main features of black merino wool sports shorts:
- Loose fit provides comfort and breathability during workouts;
- Made of 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification, which is a guarantee that the knitwear was produced with sustainability and care for the environment;
- Mid-thigh length provides freedom during workouts;
- Made from a single layer of knit fabric, they are more breathable;
- Rubber waistband allows you to adjust the shorts to your figure;
- Merino wool has hygroscopic properties - it absorbs moisture from the skin and evaporates it immediately, leaving the skin dry and fresh;
- Does not absorb unpleasant odors;
- Side pockets;
- Length: up to mid-thigh;
- Details: elastic waistband, allowing you to adjust the shorts to your figure;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Color: black;
- Occasion: outdoor or indoor training, leisure time;
- Washing: Remember that wool needs rest. Air it out. Hand wash at 30 degrees or machine wash at 30 degrees (wool wash program). Iron at a maximum of 150 degrees. Do not bleach. Dry in a horizontal position. Do not tumble dry;
With what to wear black sports shorts Tokio in merino wool?
Women's merino wool shorts will easily combine with other products from the Active collection. They will look great paired with a wool sports top or a strapless shirt. Just add our white organic cotton socks and one of our linen caps and the sporty look is ready!
Why choose merino wool and not polyester?
You're probably thinking now why polyester, not wool is used in professional sports. In this case, it's all about the weight of the fiber. Wool fiber weighs more than polyester fiber. And in professional sports, hundredths of seconds count. In this case, weight is crucial, as it allows for better results. However, this is the only advantage of polyester. If you are not fighting for hundredths of a second during your daily physical activity, then the merino wool sports collection will be an excellent choice! Merino wool, used in our sports collection, wicks away moisture wonderfully and also does not absorb odors. In addition, it is a very durable material, so all the clothes in our collection will serve you during many workouts.
Remember that wool knitwear will never be as tight as polyester or polyamide. No stress, trust nature.
A 100% wool garment has the right to be looser and not support the body, and during wear its fibers may stretch slightly, but they will return to their place after washing.