Wool sports biker shorts Sydney, brown
Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification
B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability
Material weight: 190 GSM
The model is 174 cm tall and wears size S. Model's measurements: bust 83 cm - waist 70 cm - hips 92 cm.
Sydney merino biker shorts are an excellent choice for all fans of physical activity. They are perfect for both recreational excursions and high-intensity training at any time of the year, including summer! And all thanks to the unique properties of merino wool, which allows your skin to breathe and exhibits hygroscopic properties. What does this mean? When you sweat - merino wool will instantly absorb moisture and evaporate it into the environment, your skin will stay dry, and you will avoid the risk of irritation and chafing. The wool knit we have chosen is dedicated to sports. It has a low weight, so it is breathable, and in the summer it shows additional cooling properties - it transfers up to 25% of moisture to the environment from the skin, thus reducing the perceived temperature by up to 4 degrees! The optimal length of the Sydney merino biker shorts makes them nicely model the leg. Sewn into the waistband is a wide belt made of a double layer of knitted fabric and a fabric-covered silicone ribbon to ensure a perfect fit at the waist. Choosing women's merino sports shorts from the Active collection, you can also be sure that they will not slip, even during demanding exercises. In the waistband at the back we designed a small pocket, where you can easily fit your keys, phone or headphones. We sewed the Sydney women's sports shorts from ZQRX-certified merino wool. This assures you that you are choosing clothing made from ethically produced wool that was created with respect for animal welfare, the environment and human working conditions. Take your step toward responsible fashion today.
Remember that it is a feature, not a defect, of any knit fabric that it may shrink or stretch (+/- 5%) during washing, but will return to its original dimensions after ironing.
Main features of brown merino wool biker shorts:
- Comfortable merino wool biker shorts in a fashionable brown color;
- Made of ZQRX-certified merino wool, which guarantees that the knitted fabric was ethically created from the fleece of sheep raised in friendly conditions, respecting the environment and human labor;
- Optimal length that ensures comfortable wear, while not revealing too much, but nicely shaping the leg;
- A slightly gathered fabric at the waist and a silicone ribbon sewn in and covered with a double layer of knit fabric.
- Thanks to this, the biker shorts fit well and do not slip off during training;
- A pocket is sewn into the waistband at the back - for a phone or keys;
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor workouts;
- Merino has hygroscopic properties - it absorbs moisture from the skin and evaporates it immediately, leaving the skin dry and fresh;
- Made of soft and pleasant to the skin wool knit fabric, which is perfect for any season;
- Durable and resistant material - merino biker shorts will serve you for a long time;
- Does not absorb unpleasant odors;
- Pocket: yes;
- Length: before the knee;
- Details: decorative cuts, body shaping;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Color: black;
- Occasion: indoor and outdoor training, leisure time;
- Washing: in the washing machine at 30 degrees on the program for washing delicate fabrics, drying flat at room temperature, ironing with a medium hot iron on the left side.
With what to wear brown merino Sydney biker shorts?
The merino wool cycling pants look great with other products from Monika Kaminska's Active collection. They are ideally matched with the Atlanta strapless shirt and our Rio top. Complete the sporty look with comfortable women's GOTS-certified organic cotton socks. Such styling is a hot trend of the coming season. Don't be persuaded any longer!
Why train in merino wool in summer?
The wool knitwear from which we sewed the Active collection is designed for sports in any season, including summer. Wool from merino sheep instantly absorbs sweat that appears on the skin during exercise. It then evaporates it almost immediately into the environment, leaving the skin dry. In the case of polyester exercise clothes - sweat remains on the skin, irritating it and significantly reducing comfort during training. In wool you won't experience this feeling! Our merino wool is also light and airy - it has a low weight and a loose weave. And that's not the end of its advantages! Wool does not absorb odors, and bacteria have little chance to develop on its natural fibers. So when training in wool in the summer, you can forget once and for all about the unpleasant odor that accompanies a big workout.
Remember that wool knitwear will never be as tight as polyester or polyamide. No stress, trust nature.
A 100% wool garment has the right to be looser and not supportive of the body, and its fibers may stretch slightly during wear, but they will return to their place after washing.
Need an icing on the cake for your sporty styling? Check out our collection of women's linen baseball caps! They are a summer must have!