Wool sports biker shorts Sydney, blue
Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX, B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability certification.
Material weight: 190 GSM
The knit we used is created from 17.6 micron fibers
The model is 171 cm tall and wears size XS. The model's measurements: 89 cm bust, 64 cm waist, 90 cm hips.
Sydney biker shortsmade of merino wool are perfect for recreational sports, as well as for intensive training at any time of the year, including summer. The unique properties of merino wool allow the skin to breathe. In practice, this means that when you sweat - merino will instantly absorb moisture and evaporate it into the environment, So your skin will remain dry, and you will avoid the risk of irritation and chafing.
It is not without reason that it is this wool knit that we have chosen for the sports collection. It is safe to say that merino wool is even dedicated to sports. It has a low weight, which makes it breathable, and in summer it additionally shows cooling properties - it transfers up to 25% of moisture to the environment from the skin, thus lowering the perceived temperature by as much as 4 degrees!
The bikers are of optimal length. At the waist we used a double knit belt, which this time has a cut elastic at the waist, which ensures a perfect fit. In addition, you are assured that they will not slip off during sports. In the waistband at the back they have a small pocket where you can easily fit your keys, phone or headphones.
Remember that it is a feature, not a disadvantage of any knitted fabric that it may shrink or stretch (+/- 5%) during washing, but after ironing it will return to its original dimensions.
The main features of blue merino wool biker shorts:
- Comfortable merino wool biker shorts in a fashionable blue color;
- Made of ZQRX-certified merino wool, which guarantees that the knitted fabric was ethically created from the fleece of sheep raised in friendly conditions, respecting the environment and human labor;
- The optimal length that ensures comfortable wear, while not revealing too much, but nicely shaping the leg;
- At the waist, slightly gathered fabric and sewn in and covered with a double layer of knit thin elastic. Thanks to this, the shorts fit well and do not slip off during training;
- In the waistband at the back sewn pocket - for your phone or keys;
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor workouts;
- Merino has hygroscopic properties - it absorbs moisture from the skin and evaporates it immediately, leaving the skin dry and fresh;
- Made of soft and pleasant to the skin wool knit fabric, which is perfect for any season;
- Durable and resistant material - merino biker shorts will serve you for a long time;
- Does not absorb unpleasant odors;
- Pocket: yes;
- Length: before the knee;
- Details: decorative cuts, body shaping;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Color: blue;
- Occasion: indoor and outdoor training, leisure time;
- Washing: machine wash at 30 degrees on the delicate fabric program, dry flat at room temperature, and iron with a medium hot iron on the left side.
What to wear the blue Sydney merino biker shorts with?
The merino wool biker shorts look great with other products from Monika Kaminska's Active collection. They are ideally matched with the Atlanta strapless shirt and our Rio top. Complete the sporty look with comfortable women's GOTS-certified organic cotton socks. Such styling is a hot trend of the coming season. Don't be persuaded any longer!
Why train in merino wool in summer?
The wool knitwear from which we sewed the Active collection is designed for sports in any season, including summer. Wool from merino sheep instantly absorbs sweat that appears on the skin during exercise. It then evaporates it almost immediately into the environment, leaving the skin dry. In the case of polyester exercise clothes - sweat remains on the skin, irritating it and significantly reducing comfort during training. In wool, you won't experience this feeling! Our merino wool is also light and airy - it has a low weight and a loose weave. And that's not the end of its advantages! Wool does not absorb odors, and bacteria have little chance to develop on its natural fibers. So when training in wool in the summer, you can forget once and for all about the unpleasant odor that accompanies a big workout.
A 100% wool garment has the right to be looser and not support the body, and during wear its fibers may stretch slightly, but they will return to their place after washing.