Wool sports biker shorts Sydney, black
Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification
B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability
Material weight: 190 GSM
The model is 174 cm tall and wears size S. Model's measurements: bust 83 cm - waist 70 cm - hips 92 cm.
Sydney merino wool cycling pants are a must-have in your sports closet. They are exceptionally soft and soft, and at the same time breathable and air permeable. Therefore, even during intense exercise or training in the heat they will perform perfectly. Thanks to the unique properties of wool, the Sydney merino biker shorts will instantly absorb moisture from your skin and evaporate it into the environment, and you can concentrate on performing at your best. The merino wool we used in the Active collection is dedicated to sports in all seasons. In the summer, the wool draws up to 25% of the moisture from the body away from the skin and into the environment, so the perceived temperature is up to 4 degrees cooler! We sewed the Sydeny cycling pants from ZQRX-certified merino wool. For you, it's a guarantee that you're wearing a product made of ethically produced wool - sourced from sheep raised in friendly conditions and created with respect for the environment and human labor. The waistband of the women's merino sports shorts features a silicone ribbon, encased in a double layer of knit fabric that guarantees a perfect fit. You can also rest assured that the black merino wool cycling pants will not slip and will stay in place, even during demanding exercises. For your convenience - we've hidden a tiny pocket in the back waistband, just in time for your key or phone. The optimal length of our merino biker shorts will make you feel comfortable and attractive.
Remember that a feature, not a flaw, of any knit fabric is that it may shrink or stretch (+/- 5%) during washing, but after ironing it will return to its original dimensions.
The main features of black merino wool cycling pants:
- Comfortable and comfortable merino wool biker shorts that guarantee freedom of movement;
- Made from ZQRX-certified merino wool. For you, it's the assurance that the knitwear was ethically created from sheep raised in friendly conditions, respecting the environment and human labor;
- Optimal length that provides comfortable wear, while not revealing too much, but nicely shaping the leg;
- At the waist slightly gathered material and sewn silicone ribbon, additionally covered with a double layer of knitted fabric. Thanks to this, the merino biker shorts fit well to the figure, and do not slip off even during intense exercise;
- In the waistband at the back sewn pocket - ideal for a key or phone;
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor workouts;
- Merino absorbs moisture from the skin and evaporates it immediately, leaving your skin dry and fresh;
- Made of soft and skin-pleasing knit fabric that you can train in all year round;
- Durable and resistant material - merino biker shorts will serve you for a long time;
- Does not absorb unpleasant odors;
- Pocket: yes;
- Length: before the knee;
- Details: decorative cuts, body shaping;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Color: black;
- Occasion: indoor and outdoor training, leisure time;
- Washing: remember that wool needs rest. Air it out. Hand wash at 30 degrees or machine wash at 30 degrees (wool wash program). Iron at a maximum of 150 degrees. Do not bleach. Dry in a horizontal position. Do not tumble dry;
With what to wear black merino Sydney biker shorts?
Merino wool biker shorts are an essential part of sporty styling. They are perfect for the gym, cycling and even walking. You can successfully combine them with the Atlanta sports T-shirt or Rio top from the Active collection. You can also wear them with one of our T-shirts and enjoy the unrestricted comfort and softness of natural materials.
Why is wool better than polyester for working out?
We have sewn all the products in the Active collection from merino wool dedicated to sports at any time of the year, but especially in summer. Our knit fabric is soft, lightweight and breathable - it has a low weight and a loose weave, which makes it perfectly breathable and allows the skin to breathe. A unique feature of merino wool is its hygroscopicity. During exercise or training in high temperatures, merino wool sportswear will instantly absorb moisture and evaporate it into the environment. As a result, the skin remains dry and safe - there is no danger of flare-ups. Why exercise in wool in the summer? Merino wool does not absorb odors and prevents the growth of bacteria. It also exhibits cooling properties, is completely natural and biodegradable. Once you try training in wool, you won't go back to synthetics!
Remember, wool knitwear will never be as tight as polyester or polyamide. No stress, trust nature.
A 100% wool garment has the right to be looser and not to hug the body, and during wear its fibers may stretch slightly, but they will return to their place after washing.
Want to complete your sporty styling? See what T-shirts are waiting for you in our store and choose your favorite.