Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification.
B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability
Material weight: 200 gsm
The fiber is 17.6 microns
The model is wearing a size XS longsleeve and is 176 cm tall.
The main advantages of the Traverse black wool longsleeve:
- the use of the best quality merino wool, very pleasant to the touch and guarantees thermoregulation - training in the Traverse longsleeve will be possible even during the greatest cold because the wool keeps you warm, and in addition, does not cause overheating;
- sewn from 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification, which is a guarantee that the knitwear was produced with sustainability and care for the environment;
- the CompACT3 technology that is used in production makes the wool 30% more durable, 20% more stretchable and 15% more skin-friendly;
- black is the perfect base color for any athletic closet;
- cut: fitted with a larger zippered pocket on the back where you can stash your keys, phone, or headphones making your workouts even more convenient;
- longer longsleeve with a half-zip neckline to protect you from cold air and wind;
- Details: zipper on the neckline to adjust the depth of the neckline;
- elongated sleeves with a thumbhole - will protect your hands from the cold during training, without the need to wear gloves;
- material: thin wool knit fabric;
- color: black.
What gives wool during training?
Wool is inextricably associated with winter closets, but few people know that it is an outright dream material for athletes. Wool sportswear in your winter workout closet will be perfect for training even in cold weather because it is a natural material, very versatile, and gives a lot of benefits, important for outdoor sports.
Wool, from which we sewed the Winter Sport collection, is a material that, thanks to its properties, is ideal for exercise and active activities. Certified wool gives maximum wearing comfort, clothing from Winter Sport is the perfect base layer for outdoor sports. The material is breathable, so you won't expose yourself to sweating and chaffing, which is especially important for outdoor sports in winter. Wool has thermoregulatory properties - a seemingly thin layer of material gives a lot of warmth. In addition, it perfectly protects against cold air. It will provide maximum thermal comfort. What is important for athletes, the yarn does not mold, does not fluff, retains its elasticity, and is resistant to UV rays.
Woolen clothing in the Winter Sport collection is very nice to the touch - it does not scratch, does not bite, and gives freedom of movement, moreover, it is easy to maintain and upkeep - proper preparation of the material makes it not crease, and does not absorb odors.
Care of clothes - check how to care for wool longsleeve Traverse
Care of a wool longsleeve is not complicated, however, you must remember a few rules - this way it will retain its excellent appearance and unique properties. Keep in mind that washing wool in a washing machine is not advisable, as it is a material that does not tolerate long soaking well. Take care of your longsleeve. Remember that wool needs rest. Air it out. Wash by hand at 30 degrees or in a washing machine at 30 degrees (wool wash program). Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 degrees. Do not bleach. Dry in a horizontal position. Do not tumble dry. Tumble drying damages the fiber structure, so it is not recommended for the care of wool clothes. Store the longsleeve folded flat. Following the rules of care will guarantee perfect preparation for the next season and keep the longsleeve in perfect condition. As a result, the garment will serve you for many years!
Remember that wool knitwear will never be as tight as polyester or polyamide. No stress, trust nature.
A 100% wool garment has the right to be looser and not support the body, and during wear, its fibers may gently stretch, but they will return to their place after washing.