Trail sport wool leggings, black
Composition: 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification.
B Corporation, EMAS, TESSILE E SALUTE CERTIFICATION, 4sustainability
Material weight: 200 gsm
Knit fabric has 17.6 microns
The model is wearing size XS leggings and is 176 cm tall.
The main advantages of the Trail wool leggings in black:
- sewn from certified wool, very pleasant to the touch and providing thermoregulation - gives warmth, but does not cause overheating, does not stick to the body;
- sewn from 100% merino wool with ZQRX certification, which is a guarantee that the knitwear was produced with sustainability and care for the environment;
- the material, made with CompACT3 technology, makes the wool 30% more durable, 20% more stretchable, and 15% more skin-friendly;
- the leggings are also perfect as thermal underwear under a jumpsuit or pants (not just ski pants);
- universal color will work perfectly in any winter closet;
- long leg will give maximum comfort in wearing;
- cut with a larger pocket on the back - it is very practical, you will hide there your keys, phone, and headphones and your workout will be even more comfortable;
- Details: decorative side seam going from the back to the front of the leggings will add chic to your sports styling;
- legs: long;
- material: fine wool knit fabric;
- color: black.
Why should you workout in wool?
Wool is closely associated with winter closets, but few people know what an excellent material it is for athletes. It is worth betting on wool clothing when creating your winter closet for training because it is a natural material, very versatile, and gives a lot of benefits, important for outdoor sports.
Wool, from which we sewed the Winter Sport collection, is a material that, thanks to its properties, is perfect for exercising and spending time actively. Premium wool gives maximum wearing comfort, and clothing from Winter Sport is an ideal base layer for outdoor sports. The material is breathable, so you won't expose yourself to sweating and chaffing, which is especially important for outdoor sports in winter. Wool has thermoregulatory properties - when it's cold - it warms you up, but when it gets warm, you don't start sweating. Such a guarantee is provided only by high-quality wool. In addition, it perfectly protects against cold air. It provides maximum thermal comfort. What is important for athletes is that the yarn does not fluff or mold, is also resistant to UV rays, and retains full elasticity.
Wool in the Winter Sport collection is very pleasant to the touch - it does not scratch, does not bite, and gives freedom of movement, moreover, it is easy to maintain and maintain - proper preparation of the material makes it not crease, and does not absorb odors.