Comfy panties made of GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton
Composition: 92% GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton, 8% elastane
Material weight: 155 gsm
The model is 175 cm tall, weighs 74 kg and wears size L. Her measurements are bust - 97, waist - 79, hips - 107.
Main features of Comfy panties made of GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton:
- Made of exceptionally skin-friendly GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton;
- The natural origin of the material and the strict control procedures during the production of the knitted fabric make them free of irritation and allergies;
- A classic, universal model of panties with a slightly lowered top;
- Moderately cut bottom with soft edges that will make them almost invisible under clothes;
- They look good on any type of figure;
- At the waist, a delicate elastic band trimmed with knitted fabric that does not chafe or tighten;
- Fit under any type of clothing;
- A small addition of elastane makes them fit the body and move with it;
- Breathable material provides superior comfort and hygiene;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Condition: slightly lowered;
- Color: black;
- Washing: in a washing machine at 40 degrees with similar colors, drying at room temperature.
- A feature and not a drawback of any knit fabric is that it may shrink or stretch (+/-5%) during washing, but it will return to its original dimensions after ironing.
What does it mean that the fibers are GOTS certified?
The knit fabric from which we sewed the black Comfy panties is GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton. It is pleasant to the touch and extremely soft. It was produced from raw materials grown on organic farms, where no artificial fertilizers are used. In addition, in every stage of production, great attention is paid to care for the environment, reducing water consumption, for example, and ethical working conditions for people. In a word, it's the best available knitwear you can get your underwear from.