3-pack - Wrap panties made from GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton
Composition: 92% GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton, 8% elastane
Fabric weight: 155 gsm
The model is 175 cm tall, weighs 74 kg, and wears size L. Her measurements are bust - 97, waist - 79, and hips - 107.
You can buy Wrap cotton panties by the piece or in a three-pack. This is a convenient and economical solution.
The main features of Wrap panties made from GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton:
- Made from exceptionally skin-friendly GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton;
- The natural origin of the material and strict control procedures during the production of the knitted fabric make them non-irritating and allergy-free;
- Versatile high-waisted bottom model;
- Decorative cutout at the back;
- Softly finished edges that will make the panties almost invisible under clothes;
- They look good on any type of figure;
- At the waist a delicate elastic band trimmed with knitted fabric, which does not saw and does not press;
- Fit under any type of clothing;
- A small addition of elastane makes them fit the body and move with it;
- Breathable material provides superior comfort and hygiene;
- Designed and sewn in Poland;
- Condition: high rise;
- Color: black;
- Width at crotch: 4.5 cm;
- Washing: in a washing machine at 40 degrees with similar colors, drying at room temperature.
- A feature and not a drawback of any knit fabric is that it may shrink or stretch (+/-5%) during washing, but it will return to its original dimensions after ironing.
What does it mean that the fibers are GOTS certified?
Wrap panties are sewn from GOTS-certified organic fiber cotton. It's soft, safe, organic, and just the kind of knitwear your unique skin needs. It was produced naturally, without the use of artificial pesticides, according to the principles of organic farming. Thanks to the GOTS certification, you are 100% sure that the cotton from which the underwear was created does not harm the environment, and the companies that are involved in its production take the utmost care of their employees, which is also extremely important.
What size of FeelFree panties should you choose?
Remember that elastane makes the knit fabric can stretch up to 10 cm in circumference. Underwear sizing falls similarly to other clothes from our collections. If you have so far bought size M clothes from us, choose underwear in the same size. If the table shows that you are between sizes, you'd better opt for a larger one.
You can match the Wrap panties with a soft bra - create your feminine perfect matching set!